Retail Sales Associate
Made in the Maritimes Artisan Boutique
- You strive to provide above standard customer service; you are a natural at creating a great customer experience by tapping into your proven customer service skills and always aim to exceed customer expectations.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of strong sales and customer relations experience, have keyholder experience and are able to meet sales targets.
- Experience in a specialty retail environment is an asset.
- Post secondary education is considered a strong asset.
- You have strong computer skills; you have strong attention to detail; ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment and you have been noted for your strong work ethic.
- Capable of lifting 25 lbs and able to safely climb a ladder
Made in the Maritimes Artisan Boutique is a curated retail store promoting contemporary, high quality Canadian Maritime made products. We have a passion for handcrafted products, specifically locally made, and we encourage buying local.
Working at Made in the Maritimes is more than assisting customers; it is about being part of something bigger – helping local artisan entrepreneurs gain greater exposure for their handcrafted items which in turn directly supports the diversifying and growing Maritime economy.